Thursday, January 31, 2008

Girl Geek

Sorry I did not post anything yesterday but I had a real world experience with synergy and building human relationships offline at the SVAMA Networking event last night. There was such a diverse crowd ranging from consultants, graphic designers, young people just getting their feet wet to seasoned professionals.

There were a few fab Rookie Stylie marketing professionals
and I was just impressed by their finesse, so much that I think I will just have to work a little harder to keep up with them.

I met another Asian-American guy there too and we were having a good time talking and joking. I am all about diversity and sometimes extremely pro-diversity but sometimes it's good to meet someone of the same cultural background who immediately understands where you are coming from.

I am going to the Bay Area Girl Geek Dinner tonight in Mountain View, so I will have something to report on that later.

It is totally sold out and I am going to be so shocked to see *this* many girls in Silicon Valley all at one place.

Hasta.



No comments: